As low as £85.00
Only %1 left
Ceramics are made by rolling fine white clay into pure designs and slightly naïve shapes. Made in rural South Africa to create employment that supports a community of over 150 underprivileged women, many impacted by HIV. This work gives much-needed employment, self-sufficiency, and a sense of creativity. Every piece is unique, they carry the handmade feel of being perfectly imperfect.
- Medium cross size 8cm
- Large cross size 10cm
- UK Standard delivery: £5.50, 2-3 working day service. (Free on orders £50+)
- UK Next Day Delivery: £8.50 (Order by 2 pm)
- Click & Collect: Free to our store locations.
- International: Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country.
- UK Returns: We offer a free returns service for customers in the UK. In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.