What are the delivery costs and how long does an order take to arrive?
• Free standard delivery for orders over £50.
• Standard delivery £5.50 for a 2-3 working day service for orders under £50.
• Next Working Day delivery is £8.50 (order by 12-noon the previous working day, excludes weekends).
• Collect from a Bamford store or Bamford Wellness Spa - Free. Usually available for collection within 2 working days. The collection is required within 7 days. Please email email@example.com.
UK delivery charges include delivery to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Carriage for overseas deliveries will be fulfilled by courier. Delivery costs outside the U.K. are dependent on the destination country and city;
• Europe from £20. Between 3-7 days delivery.
• United States, North America and Eastern Europe from £25. Between 5-10 days delivery.
• Rest of the world from £35. Between 7-10 days delivery.
A quote can be obtained by providing your delivery details in the shopping checkout on the website prior to confirming your order.
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-3 days from the date of the order being placed. Please contact us our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.
How to return my items?
In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for full price items, 14 days for sale items.
• Clothing and accessories items should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Returns that are used, damaged or altered may not be accepted.
• Beauty items (bath, body, fragrance, hair and skincare) must be returned unused, unopened, and in the original packaging.
• Please click HERE to follow the link to our returns portal where you can arrange your return in a few simple steps.
• For returns within the U.K. items can also be returned to one of our two London stores (62 South Audley street and 169 Draycott Avenue) or the Barn at Daylesford. All reimbursement of funds will be processed through our head office and not in store. Please contact customer services to arrange web order returns.
• For returns outside the U.K., the costs of returning the items are your responsibility. Bamford will not be responsible or liable if any item you return is lost, misdirected or delivered late. As a result customer has to bear the risks of the shipping chosen, please retain proof of delivery confirmation.
• Returning services: for classes, workshops & treatment purchases please refer to our cancellation & refund policy.
For further information please contact Bamford Wellness Spa Cotswolds firstname.lastname@example.org or Bamford Wellness Spa, London email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
What is a Daylesford and Bamford Gift Card?
Our Gift Cards carry a monetary balance that can be used to purchase products and experiences at Daylesford Organic and Bamford. The Gift Cards include a 21-digit code that when entered as a payment type at purchase, applies a deduction to the order total.
Where can I purchase a Daylesford and Bamford Gift Card?
Our Gift Cards can be purchased from Daylesford.com, Bamford.com and any Daylesford Farm shops and Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas, for shipping within the UK only.
Where can I spend my Gift Card?
Our Gift Cards can be used as a payment type on Daylesford.com and any Daylesford Farmshops and Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas, for shipping within the UK only. Please note, Gift Cards cannot be used on Bamford.com, on ocado.com, in Selfridges or at the Berkeley Hotel. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
What can my Gift Card be redeemed against?
Our Daylesford Organic and Bamford monetary Gift Cards can be used as a payment type on Daylesford.com and at all Daylesford Farm shops, Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas and for all events, courses, workshops treatments and classes. Our Daylesford Organic Cookery School Gift Cards can only be redeemed against Daylesford Organic Cookery School half-day and full-day courses, Chef’s Table and B Balanced and Children’s courses.
How long will my Gift Card be valid for?
Our eGift and physical Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of activation. They can be used as a payment type on Daylesford.com, and any Daylesford Farmshops and Bamford Stores and Wellness Spas.
Can I exchange my gift card?
Our gift cards cannot be exchanged or sold for cash.
How will the physical Gift Card will be delivered?
Our physical Gift Cards are sent via DPD, if ordered before 1pm they will be delivered the next working day. A signature is required on receipt.
I need to cancel my Gift Card purchase, what shall I do?
We offer a 14 day returns policy on all Gift Cards, providing they have not been used. Contact our Guest Services team by telephone on 01608 731 700 or by email on GUEST.SERVICES@DAYLESFORD.COM. Please note, gift cards cannot be cancelled in store on online.
Can I extend my Gift Card?
We are unable to extend our Gift Cards. Gift Cards are valid for 1 year from point of purchase.
What do I do if my eGift Card has not been received?
Please contact out Guest Services team by telephone on 01608 731 700 or by email at GUEST.SERVICES@DAYLESFORD.COM
What do I do if my Gift Card has been lost, stolen or damaged?
Daylesford Organic and Bamford are not responsible for Gift Cards that have been lost, stolen or damaged. Please call our Guest Services team by telephone on 01608 731 700 or by email on GUEST.SERVICES@DAYLESFORD.COM.