General terms and conditions
GLOW MIST PROMOTION - Receive a free 50ml Hyaluronic Glow Mist free with all online orders +£150. One product per order. Offer subject to availability.
What these terms cover: these are the terms and conditions which control and protect your use of this website owned and operated by Bamford Limited, registered office 19 Mossop Street, London, SW3 2LY. By accessing this website and / or placing an order for either the supply of products or services listed, through either the use of the online checkout or by phone, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Why you should read them: these terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of products and services to you from our website or via our mail-order number. If you have any queries about these terms, please contact us to discuss, please email email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731713. If you are calling from the US our toll free number is 1-800-409-7510.
Print or save: you should print a copy of these terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
About us: ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ means Bamford Ltd, a company registered in england and wales under company number 04950734 and with our registered office at 19 Mossop Street, London SW3 2LY. Our VAT number is GB 823 8578 01
These terms apply if you are dealing with us as a consumer. If you wish to trade with us in the course of your business, please refer to our trade terms and conditions stated on our trade application forms. Please contact bamford for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be 18 years or older to use the website and purchase items offered for sale on the website.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to items that are faulty or not as described and in relation to delivery. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local citizens’ advice bureau or trading standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
Use of website
Access: our site is made available free of charge. The contents of these pages are the copyright of Bamford Limited. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the written permission of Bamford Limited. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Indemnity: we will not be liable for any claims, damages and costs, including legal fees, arising out of any misuse of the website by you or any user of your computer equipment, whether authorised by you or not, or any misuse of the website or your bamford account information by any other user.
Registration: the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is accurate, current and complete in all detail. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting email@example.com or calling us on +44 (0) 1608 731713. If you are calling from the US our toll free number is 1-800-409-7510.
Content: our checking processes are designed to ensure correct prices are published and that the description of the product and its photographic representation is accurate. The colours shown on your monitor may differ to the actual colours of the garments due to technical reasons beyond our control.
Order process: the website and mail-order service is set-up to guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. You are only able to place an order if the item is in stock. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
Your offer to buy: when you confirm and pay for your order, you offer to buy the products at the prices indicated including any delivery charges that apply to your purchase.
Workshops, classes & treatments must be prepaid in full at time of booking. Please retain the email confirmation for proof of payment of your booking and bring the confirmation with you on the day of your booking
Acknowledgement of receipt of order: after placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order.
Acceptance of order: we confirm our acceptance of your order by sending you an email that confirms that the products have been dispatched (dispatch confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the dispatch confirmation.
If we cannot accept your order: if we are unable to fulfil your order, for example because that product is not actually in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price or description on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not charge you for the product. If you have already paid for the items, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
Cancellation of your order
• Products: you may cancel an order, or parts of an order, at any time after you have placed it up until the confirmation of dispatch. You can cancel your order by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731713. If you are calling from the US our toll free number is 1-800-409-7510.
• Classes: classes cancelled up to 3 hours before the start of the class will be refunded in full. Classes cancelled less than 3 hours before the start of the class and no shows will be charged in full. Classes are non-refundable, except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. You can cancel your order by emailing Bamford Wellness Spa, Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
• Virtual classes: Classes are non-refundable or transferrable, except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions.
• Workshops: workshops must be prepaid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before the start of the workshop or a full charge of workshop price applies. Workshops are non-refundable except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. You can cancel your order by emailing Bamford Wellness Spa, Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
• Treatments: treatments must be prepaid in full at the time of bookings. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before the start of the treatment or full charge of treatment price applies. Group bookings, workshops or events we require a 72 hour cancellation notice. Group bookings cannot be made online. Treatments are non-refundable except for medical reasons and with proof of medical certificate. No concessions. Individual online bookings are paid in full at time of booking. You can cancel your order by emailing Bamford Wellness Spa, Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703. Please note for online bookings the refund will be credited to your Mind Body account, for the credit to return to your card please contact the Haybarn by emailing Bamford Wellness Spa, Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
Cancellations of orders after delivery:
Title of goods will pass to you at the point we charge your payment card or, when other payment methods are used, funds are credited to our account.
In the event you would like to return your purchase, full price items must be returned within 30 days of receipt, sale items within 15 days.
• Clothing, Accessories and Homeware items should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Returns that are used, damaged or altered may not be accepted.
• Body and Skincare items must be returned unused, unopened, and in the original packaging.
• Faulty items are considered faulty when received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. When possible, we will offer to repair faulty items free of charge to our customers.
• Please contact customer service to organise a return. Place the item to return in the original box with the original shipment document. Customer service will notify you when we have received your returned item. Returns should be sent to;
Bamford Barn Cotswolds Daylesford, Near Kingham Gloucestershire Gl56 0YG United Kingdom
• For returns within the UK items can be returned our stores. Alternatively, we can arrange a DHL collection free of charge. All reimbursement of funds will be processed through our head office and not in store. Please contact customer services to arrange web order returns.
• For returns outside the UK the costs of returning the items are your responsibility. Bamford will not be responsible or liable if any item you return is lost, misdirected or delivered late. As a result customer has to bear the risks of the shipping chosen, please retain proof of delivery confirmation.
• Returning services: for classes, workshops & treatment purchases please refer to our cancellation & refund policy.
For further information please contact the Bamford Wellness Spa, Cotswolds email@example.com or Bamford Wellness Spa, London firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
Receiving a refund:
• Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card except when a treatment, workshop or class is booked online then it will be credited to your Mind Body account. Crediting refunds to your bank account can take up to 14 working days of receipt of goods or cancellation notification.
• Clothing and accessories purchased in store during a sale period will not be eligible for a full refund. It will be possible to exchange this item by returning this to the store directly for either a product of similar monetary value or the issue of store credit to be used at a later date. Please note the items should be returned in same condition as they were sold to accept the return.
• All items purchased on the website during sale periods can be returned and refunded.
• Products: physical product items are exchangeable only into a different size and colour. All exchanges are based on stock availability and are shipped to you free of charge or receipt of your returned item.
• Services: classes, workshops & treatments sales are non-exchangeable. Please refer to our cancellation policy to make an amendment to your order.
Price and payment
The price you pay is as shown on our website at the time you order and includes U.K. VAT where applicable. As you are purchasing from a U.K. website all orders delivered to U.K. addresses include VAT at the prevailing U.K. rate of 20%. Orders will only be accepted if there is no major error in the prices or descriptions shown. A separate post and packaging (P&P) charge may apply to goods and this will be shown on the website. The P&P charge shown is for all customers prior to confirming your order.
It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on our site may be incorrectly priced. We reserve the right to change prices listed on the website without prior notice.
Where the product’s correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the products to you.
If the product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you in writing by e-mail as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
Customs, duty and import charges: you may be liable to pay import duty or tax on goods entering your country. Any additional charges must be paid by the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to predict if they are to go up or down in value. Please note: it’s a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union.
When you must pay and how you must pay:
Payment can be made using Mastercard, Visa, and American Express, Apple Pay & Google Pay. Payment for the products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance.
Additional gift wrapping: all dispatched products will be wrapped into a white box free of charge. As part of the checkout process our customers have an additional optional gift wrapping premium service at cost of £10 inclusive of VAT. An additional gift message can also be specified in the shopping basket – please “add order note” for the gift message you desire.
U.K. Delivery options:
• Free click and collect to your nearest Bamford store. Orders ready within 2 hours of purchase.
• Free UK delivery for orders over £250.
• Standard delivery £6.50 for a 2 working day service for orders under £250.
• Next working Day delivery £8.95 (order by 12-noon previous working day, excludes weekends)
UK delivery charges include delivery to Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Norther Ireland.
Overseas delivery options:
Carriage for overseas deliveries will be fulfilled by courier. Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country;
• Europe from £15. Between 3-7 days delivery.
• United States, North America and Eastern Europe from £25. Between 4-6 days delivery.
• Rest of world from £35. Between 7-10 days delivery.
A quote can be obtained by providing your delivery details in the shopping checkout on the website prior to confirming your order.
When we will provide the products: we will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-3 days from the date of the order being placed. Please contact us our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.
We are not liable for events outside of our control: in the event that we are unable to meet the delivery within the expected dates because of events outside of our control, we will contact you to let you know with a revised delivery date and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not in when the product is delivered: if the delivery service is unable to successfully delivery your order a card will be left so that a re-delivery or collection from a local depot can be arranged. If you need to alter the address for delivery prior to dispatch, please e-mail email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731713. If you are calling from the US our toll free number is 1-800-409-7510. If delivery cannot be made and goods are returned to the sender your order will be refunded in full.
Customs, duty and import charges:
You may be liable to pay import duty or tax on goods entering your country. Any additional charges must be paid by the customer. We have no control over these charges and are unable to predict if they are to go up or down in value. Please note: it’s a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages.
Gift vouchers, gift cards and promotional discounts:
• You can exchange Bamford gift vouchers for goods and services in all Bamford retail stores and spas only.
• You cannot exchange gift vouchers for cash.
• If the goods or services you purchase total less than the value of the gift vouchers, any balance will remain in credit and you can redeem it against future orders.
• You will be required to give the serial number of the gift voucher issued for any purchase activity. We will not accept payment by this method without this information. If this becomes accidently damaged please contact our customer services teams. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from purchase. If you would like to make a spa booking please visit or call the Bamford Wellness Spa Cotswolds on 01608731703 or the Bamford Wellness Spa London on 02072594980.
• If you have to return goods or services you have purchased using gift vouchers, then in most instances we will credit your account against further purchases.
• Promotional discounts: coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by bamford are valid only for use as part of a purchase made at bamford.co.uk, unless otherwise stated. Such promotional discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in bamford shops, or for telephone orders.
• Please note gift cards can be redeemed via telephone and are not valid online or at the Berkeley Hotel.
Every effort is made to ensure that all the information provided on the bamford website is correct at the time of publishing but we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The images of the products on our site are illustrative only. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Sometimes our images use props, in these cases the product description or list clearly defines what is being advertised for purchase. Where the product is a collection of many products, such as our gift ranges, a full list is supplied
Intelluctual property and right to use
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights to this website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use website
You may view, download and print pages or other content form the website, provided that:
• You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
• You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our written consent.
Privacy and security policy
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if we both know it might happen at the time we entered into the contract.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability where it would be unlawful to do so which includes liability for:
• Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• For breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive product which are as described and match information we provided to you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us;and
• Defective products under the consumer protection act 1987.
• In booking a virtual class, you acknowledge that virtual classes may be physically strenuous, and you participate in them voluntarily, understanding that there is a risk of personal injury. You are in good physical condition to be able to participate in the chosen class and the suggested level. You agree that neither you nor your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claim of any kind against the Bamford Wellness Spa, its teachers, or employees in respect of any loss or damage which you may suffer or incur or as a result of a attending a class, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, save only to the extent that liability in respect or such loss or damage may not be excluded or limited by law. You must inform us as soon as possible if: you suffer any new injury, illness or medical condition as a result of your class. You feel any pain or discomfort during a class. You feel any exercise included in the class is unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
Other important terms
We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 14 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. Please note that these terms are governed by english law. This means a contract for the purchase of products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by english law. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the english courts. However, if you are a resident of northern ireland you may also bring proceedings in northern ireland, and if you are a resident of scotland, you may also bring proceedings in scotland. We will not file a copy of the contract between us.
Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. Please note the european commission online dispute resolution platform.
Our luxury gift wrap service is £10 a box including ribbon and charms. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731713 to specify which product/s you would like included in the box.