UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
• Standard delivery £5.50, 2-3 working day service.
• UK delivery is free for orders over £50.
• Next Day Delivery £8.50, available Monday- Friday, order before 2:00 pm.
• Click & Collect to a DPD parcel shop, this option can be chosen via DPD once your order has been despatched.
• Click & Call order over the phone for collection in-store or delivery our telephone lines are open. Bamford Barn, Cotswolds 01608 731 713, South Audley St, London 01608 731 713.
UK delivery includes the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Find out more about the DPD Green Journey here.
Download the DPD app to track your order.
OVERSEAS DELIVERY OPTIONS
Carriage for overseas deliveries will be fulfilled by courier. Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country;
Find out more about guaranteed Christmas delivery dates here
• Europe £20. Between 3-7 days delivery. DDP - Delivered, Duty Paid with no additional cost to our customers. EU orders please bear with us while we manage the transition period, there will be some temporary changes to some dispatch and delivery processes. We have temporarily suspended shipping to Spain. Please contact our customer service team if you have any further questions firstname.lastname@example.org
• United States, North America, and Eastern Europe from £25. Between 4-6 days delivery.
• Rest of the world from £35. Between 7-10 days delivery.
A quote can be obtained by providing your delivery details in the shopping checkout on the website prior to confirming your order.
There are some products that are unavailable for International Delivery. This can be due to legal restrictions, warranties or logistical limitations that prevent us from sending products outside of the UK. If we cannot sell a product using International Delivery we will show you on the product page.
When we will provide the products: we will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Please contact our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.
We are not liable for events outside of our control: in the event that we are unable to meet the delivery within the expected dates because of events outside of our control, we will contact you to let you know with a revised delivery date and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not in when the product is delivered: if the delivery service is unable to successfully deliver your order a card will be left so that a re-delivery or collection from a local depot can be arranged. If you need to alter the address for delivery prior to dispatch, please e-mail email@example.com or phone us at +44 (0) 1608 731713. If delivery cannot be made and goods are returned to the sender your order will be refunded in full.
Customs, duty and import charges: you may be liable to pay import duty or tax on goods entering your country. The customer must pay any additional charges. For international returns, the customer should clearly mark the package as "returned British goods" to avoid any duties. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict if they will go up or down in value. Please note: it’s a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European Union.
GIFT CARDS & GIFT WRAP
UK delivery on gift cards £2, 2-3 day working day service via Royal Mail. Our luxury gift wrap service is £10 a box including ribbon and charms. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify which products you would like included in the box.
If you would like to include just a gift note with your order, please email our team when you place your order and we're happy to include it free of charge email@example.com
Gift cards are non refundable. Gift cards can be used in any Bamford or Daylesford store (including Daylesford cafés) and for treatments at the Bamford Wellness Spa in the Cotswolds or London.
We have always looked first to nature for our packaging needs, embracing both recycled and recyclable solutions where possible and always championing the reuse of our vessels and boxes that can be given a second life as useful objects in the home. Learn more about our commitment to sustainable packaging here.