Explorer Pelargonium Candle
A collection of natural scented candles, inspired by nature and our curiosity to explore. Each candle vessel is hand carved from alabaster. Known as a protective stone, it is said to instil calm, strength and spiritual healing.
Our hand-poured candles contain natural wax made from a combination of rapeseed, carnauba and beeswax. The wicks are made from cotton and are lead and paraffin free.
- Orange bigarade, grapefruit, mint, geranium leaf and cedar wood
- A fragrance inspired by the scent of some of the more unusual geranium varieties. Adding basil, black pepper and grapefruit make this a balanced and refreshing scent.
- For best performance always trim the wicks before lighting.
- Burn until the wax pool covers the surface to keep the wax even.
- The lid helps preserve the fragrance when not in use and can be used under the candle to protect surfaces sensitive to heat.
- UK Standard delivery: £5.50, 2-3 working day service. (Free on orders £50+)
- UK Next Day Delivery: £8.50 (Order by 2 pm)
- Click & Collect: Free to our store locations.
- International: Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country.
- UK Returns: We offer a free returns service for customers in the UK. In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.