UK delivery options
• Free click and collect to your nearest Bamford store. Orders ready within 2 hours of purchase.
• Free UK delivery for orders over £250.
• Standard delivery £6.50 for a 2 working day service for orders under £250.
• Next working Day delivery £8.95 (order by 12-noon previous working day, excludes weekends)
In these unprecedented times we will try our best to deliver your order on time. We're working closely with our courier partners to provide visibility on any changes to our normal service and to ensure all appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to.
UK delivery charges include delivery to Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Norther Ireland.
Overseas delivery options
Carriage for overseas deliveries will be fulfilled by courier. Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country;
• Europe from £15. Between 3-7 days delivery.
• United States, North America and Eastern Europe from £25. Between 4-6 days delivery.
• Rest of world from £35. Between 7-10 days delivery.
A quote can be obtained by providing your delivery details in the shopping checkout on the website prior to confirming your order.
There are some products that are unavailable for International Delivery. This can be due to reasons such as legal restrictions, warranties or logistical limitations that prevent us from sending products outside of the UK. If we cannot sell a product using International Delivery we will show you on the product page.
When we will provide the products: we will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-3 days from the date of the order being placed. Please contact us our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described.
We are not liable for events outside of our control: in the event that we are unable to meet the delivery within the expected dates because of events outside of our control, we will contact you to let you know with a revised delivery date and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not in when the product is delivered: if the delivery service is unable to successfully delivery your order a card will be left so that a re-delivery or collection from a local depot can be arranged. If you need to alter the address for delivery prior to dispatch, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731713. If delivery cannot be made and goods are returned to the sender your order will be refunded in full.
Customs, duty and import charges: you may be liable to pay import duty or tax on goods entering your country. Any additional charges must be paid by the customer. For international returns the customer should clearly mark the package as "returned British goods" to avoid any duties. We have no control over these charges and are unable to predict if they are to go up or down in value. Please note: it’s a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages destined outside the European union.
In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for full price and sale items. Click here to download our printable returns form.
If you placed your order before 15.06.20 we have extended the returns period to 30 days from the date the stores reopen.
• Clothing and accessories items should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Returns that are used, damaged or altered may not be accepted.
• Beauty items (bath, body, fragrance, hair and skincare) must be returned unused, unopened, and in the original packaging.
• Jewellery items must be returned in the same condition, unworn with the label still attached.
• Please contact customer service to organise a return. Place the item to return in the original box with the original shipment document. Customer service will notify you when we have received your returned item. Returns should be sent to;
Bamford Barn Cotswolds Daylesford, Near Kingham Gloucestershire GL56 0YG United Kingdom
• For returns within the U.K. items can also be returned to our 62 South Audley street store or the Barn at Daylesford. Alternatively, we can arrange a DHL collection free of charge. All reimbursement of funds will be processed through our head office and not in store. Please contact customer services to arrange web order returns.
• For returns outside the U.K., the costs of returning the items are your responsibility. Bamford will not be responsible or liable if any item you return is lost, misdirected or delivered late. As a result customer has to bear the risks of the shipping chosen, please retain proof of delivery confirmation. For international returns the customer should clearly mark the return package as "returned british goods" to avoid any duties.
• Returning services: for classes, workshops & treatment purchases please refer to our cancellation & refund policy.
For further information please contact email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0) 1608 731703
GIFT CARDS & GIFT WRAP
UK delivery on gift cards £2. Our luxury gift wrap service is £10 a box including ribbon and charms. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify which product/s you would like included in the box.