Explorer Pilgrim Candle
A collection of natural scented candles, inspired by nature and our curiosity to explore. Each candle vessel is hand carved from alabaster. Known as a protective stone, it is said to instil calm, strength and spiritual healing.
The lid helps preserve the fragrance when not in use and can be used under the candle to protect surfaces sensitive to heat. Our hand-poured candles contain natural wax made from a combination of rapeseed, carnauba and beeswax. The wicks are made from cotton and are lead and paraffin free.
- Cade, birch, cedarwood, frankincense, encens wood and labdanum
- The woody smoke and cool cedar notes are evocative of old buildings, church smoke and cool ivy. A complex, reflective and calming scent
For best performance always trim the wicks before lighting. Burn until the wax pool covers the surface to keep the wax even.
- UK Standard delivery: £5.50, 2-3 working day service. (Free on orders £50+)
- UK Next Day Delivery: £8.50 (Order by 2 pm)
- Click & Collect: Free to our store locations.
- International: Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country.
- UK Returns: We offer a free returns service for customers in the UK. In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.