Stem Cell Serum
The alpine rose grows at high altitudes and has developed unique strategies to protect itself from dehydration and the attack of free radicals and pathogens. It survives temperatures from 0⁰C to 40⁰C and extreme UV irradiation. Stem cell biotechnology allows the extraction of DNA containing these valuable characteristics from plants, using only a minimal amount of plant material to create large quantities of high-quality active ingredients.
Our serum uses organically grown alpine roses from the Swiss valleys, where the leaves are harvested by hand with minimal environmental impact. The whole process from raw material to bottling takes place in Switzerland to minimise its transport footprint, and the finished product is packaged in a recyclable glass bottle printed with water-based ink.
- Size - 30ml
- Packaging – recyclable glass bottle and dropper, recyclable plastic lid, nitrile pipette. Printed using water-based inks.
- Made in Switzerland
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing to a clean, dry face, neck and chest.
- 94% Natural origin ingredients
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isomalt, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Lecithin, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
- UK Standard delivery: £5.50, 2-3 working day service. (Free on orders £50+)
- UK Next Day Delivery: £8.50 (Order by 2 pm)
- Click & Collect: Free to our store locations.
- International: Delivery costs outside the UK are dependent on the destination country.
- UK Returns: We offer a free returns service for customers in the UK. In the event you would like to return your order, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.