Explorer Pelargonium Candle
A collection of natural scented candles, inspired by nature and our curiosity to explore. Each candle vessel is hand carved from alabaster. Known as a protective stone, it is said to instil calm, strength and spiritual healing.
Our hand-poured candles contain natural wax made from a combination of rapeseed, carnauba and beeswax. The wicks are made from cotton and are lead and paraffin free.
- Orange bigarade, grapefruit, mint, geranium leaf and cedar wood
- A fragrance inspired by the scent of some of the more unusual geranium varieties. Adding basil, black pepper and grapefruit make this a balanced and refreshing scent.
- For best performance always trim the wicks before lighting.
- Burn until the wax pool covers the surface to keep the wax even.
- The lid helps preserve the fragrance when not in use and can be used under the candle to protect surfaces sensitive to heat.
Standard Delivery - £5.50, free on orders over £100. Delivered in 2-3 working days.
Next Day Delivery - £10, order by 2pm Sun - Thurs.
International Delivery - We ship worldwide. Delivery costs are dependent on the destination country.
Find out more about our delivery options here.
Returns - If you change your mind about your order, you can send it back to us within 30 days, using our returns service. We offer a free returns service for customers in the UK.
Find out more about our return options here.