SMALL BUT MIGHTY MOMENTS TO HIT RESET
The spirit of beginning again is felt and embraced by many in January, as the turning of a new year brings with it the comfort of a blank page and the promise of possibility. Whether you are a committed resolution-maker who relishes the opportunity to self-improve, or if you prefer to move through the year with no promises and an open mind, we can all benefit from small moments of beginning again.
Reset after a long day with a nourishing double cleanse routine to rinse the last traces of the day away. Recharge after a bad night’s sleep with an invigorating morning shower routine, to instantly energise body and mind in tandem. Rebalance the energy in the home before embarking on a new project. Read on for our guide to small moments to hit refresh today, tomorrow and the next day.
Cleanse and cleanse again.
As well as physically removing impurities from the skin that accrue during the day, the simple exercise of cleansing the face can also act like a portal from one part of the day to another – a signal to the body that it is time to switch off.
Cleansing is the foundation of any skincare routine. Our trio of cleansers have been formulated to work in collaboration with each other, used as part of a double-cleansing routine to thoroughly cleanse the skin and support skin health. Choose one of our double-cleansing rituals to follow…
GLOW AND GO SKIN ROUTINE
- FIRST CLEANSE: Brightening Cleansing Gel – Massage the gel into the face, neck and décolleté, remove with a warm cotton flannel.
- SECOND CLEANSE: Balancing Cleansing Wash – Add a splash of warm water to the palm to activate the cleansing wash. Massage into dry face, neck and décolleté working through to soften any impurities still in the skin and remove with a cloth.
- Apply a light layer of the Refining Mask to freshly cleansed skin and massage in small circular motions, working it into the skin to activate the fruit enzymes. Remove after 8-10 minutes with a damp cloth.
- Apply 2-3 drops of the Rejuvenating Drops to the palms and gently press into the skin to cover the face, neck and décolleté until absorbed. The naturally occurring retinol will get to work accelerating cell turnover and enhancing skin repair.
- Visibly brighten skin with the Vitamin C serum. The light texture layers seamlessly underneath moisturiser for luminous, protected skin.
- Smooth 1-2 pumps of the Plumping Cream across the face to protect skin against environmental stressors and pollutants.
- Use SPF 50 Sunscreen daily and apply every morning as the last step in your skincare ritual. SPF leaves skin protected from UVA and UVB rays, with a silky matte finish that is perfect for a make-up free look or as a primed base for make-up.
NOURISHING NIGHT-TIME SKIN RITUAL
- FIRST CLEANSE: Nourishing Cleansing Balm – Wipe the day away by massaging the silky balm into the face, neck and décolleté, then remove with a warm cotton flannel.
- SECOND CLEANSE: Balancing Cleansing Wash – Massage the second lighter cleanser into damp skin on the face, neck and décolleté. Work through to soften any impurities, before removing with warm water or a cotton cloth.
- Following cleansing by massaging the Refining Exfoliator onto damp skin and remove with a warm cotton flannel.
- Close eyes and mouth before spraying a gentle layer of Hyaluronic Glow Mist onto the skin – or alternatively spray the mist into palms and pat onto the face – to lock in moisture.
- Massage 1-2 drops of Nurturing Face Oil onto freshly cleansed skin to replenish and rehydrate. Option to work the oil into the skin using a Gua Sha or crystal face roller in upward, lifting motions across the neck and face until absorbed.
- Apply a small amount of Soothing Eye Cream to the eye contour using your ring finger, gently tapping the product into the skin.
- Smooth 1-2 pumps of Plumping Moisturiser across the face, neck and décolleté to protect skin whilst you sleep.
We love a bath as much as the next person – believe us. But we know that some mornings call for a more invigorating bathing experience, and there are many ways to elevate your daily shower without needing to dedicate a lot of time to it.
For days when you need that quick boost of energy but have little time to find it, try the b Vibrant shower ritual using our daily essentials that stimulate the senses with their refreshing scent, while their revitalising textures invigorate both skin and scalp.
B VIBRANT SHOWER RITUAL
1. The B Vibrant Shower Cream has been created to soften and detoxify the skin, with an antioxidant-rich blend of moisturising coconut oil and healing aloe vera - the aromatic scent of rosemary, eucalyptus and peppermint will instantly awaken the mind, too.
2. Wash hair using the B Vibrant Shampoo, which stimulates circulation to the scalp. Follow with rejuvenating avocado oil-rich B Vibrant Conditioner, which results in stronger, healthier-feeling hair. Both contain alfalfa, a protein-rich grain, with high levels of vitamins B1 and B6, and follicle-strengthening coffee robusta seed extract, helping to prevent hair loss and eliminate breakage, while restoring silkiness and shine.
3. After showering, apply a generous layer of B Vibrant Body Moisturising Milk to the skin which refines and regenerates with a rich shea butter base and wheatgerm oil.
4. For areas of the body in need of extra attention and care, apply the b Strong Arnica Balm to tend to aching shoulders, necks, calves or other muscle groups.
Clear the air.
Extend the kindness of cleansing to the space around you with palo santo ritual. ‘Palo santo can be used to cleanse and reset the energy within a space,’ shares Jasmine St Cliere, wellness practitioner at Bamford Wellness Spa Brompton Cross. ‘To burn and let the smoke infuse the space is a practice commonly used around the new and full moons as a way of clearing. I personally will allow the smoke to move around me if I have taken on a lot of heavy energy that is not my own.’